|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|405||Wound Closure Product Specialist||GERMANY||FULL TIME||GERMAN + ENGLISH|
Our client is a provider of innovation technologies for the surgical community. The company’s goal is to provide innovative, high-quality products and service that will ensure the continued success of the company and the surgical professional well into the future. They are now looking to hire a
Wound Closure Product Specialist
- Demonstrate Quill products both on-site at customer locations or via internet/phone to customers.
- Provide Quill training on-site to the nursing/surgical staff at our customer locations.
- Create, modify and update local training activity and make recommendations on improving customer training.
- Stay abreast of current practices, procedures and technology within the wound closure market
- Lead in-services on the best practices utilizing Quill.
- Teaching our customers the proper techniques using Quill products
- Cross train internal institution trainers (i.e. head nurses or lead techs) and support staff.
- Provide input to product management related to product functionality, enhancements and improvements for future releases.
- Assist in qualifying any overflow of sales leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Support key speaking engagement at various conferences as directed by Marketing and/or Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or a related discipline
- 5+ years of sales experience in medical field. Sutures and/or wound closure device experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in the OR with training surgeons and in outpatient surgical settings
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Experience in extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to apply them to diverse audiences
- Strong business and financial acumen combined with excellent analytical skills. Highly customer focused
- Medical Device industry experience a plus
- Minimum 50% travel domestically – will vary based on where person is located and customer needs
- Fluency in German and English
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare and Life Insurance
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID:405 in the title AND: