Our client is a global provider of technology products, services and solutions. They bring innovative IT solutions to the market to solve complex business challenges. They are looking to hire a:
Workday Configuration Analyst
- Provides day to day support in HR technology solutions strictly related to Workday.
- Serves as a HR Technology consultative partner to HR/Payroll teams in EMEA/APAC regions to improve local operations and employee experience.
- Identifies system defects and formulates resolutions/recommendations by following standard operating procedures (SOP) and best practices. Escalates issues as appropriate to the Global HR Technology team
- Follow Workday best practices, development standards, and guidelines.
- Performs system testing.
- Works with other internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Works with HR Technology Global Team to develop and train internal clients on new processes and functionality in the Time Off and Absence Modules.
- Experience in similar roles working with Workday HRIS system.
- Previous Workday configuration experience.
- Payroll knowledge/experience will be consider as an advantage, but not mondatory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen within a technical environment.
- Teamwork skills.
- Detail-oriented, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to respect deadlines and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- English advanced.
The company offers:
- Permanent contract with a probation period.
- Attractive benefits depends on location: Poland/ Portugal/ Czech/ Hungary/ UK, Italy.
- Can be 100% remote.
- Dynamic environment with friendly work atmosphere.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference JOBID:444 in the title AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this position? Share it online (links under the picture)