|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|203||Voice Engineer||Brno, Czech Republic||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is a corporation with many different offices around the world. For their Czech office (Brno) we are recruiting a:
The ideal candidate must be experienced in voice engineering (Cisco) and very fluent in English.
- provide solutions to the customer’s unified communications and Telepresence services and technologies (IPT, VC, Jabber etc.)
- create new VoIP/Telepresence Services according to customer needs
- provide technical support during planning of VoIP concepts and preparing offers that are in line with implementation and security requirements
- 2nd / 3rd Level Support and daily operation
- troubleshooting highly complex voice or video network problems
- technical interface to 3rd party supplier or network providers 24/7 On Call support
- Cisco Voice CCIE qualification
- 5+ years working with telecommunications networks.
- Great experience in voice/video components, network and telecommunications protocols and standards, voice and data infrastructure tools and services, QoS design and operation
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Telepresence, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco IM and Presence Service, Cisco Video Communication Server and Cisco Voice Gateways;
- Knowledge in operation and delivery of high available solutions
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux), of databases (Oracle, MySql) and of Voice Recording systems (ASC)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: JOBID:203 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this position? Share it online (links under the picture)