|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|341||Software Engineer – QA||Kraków, Poland||FULL TIME||English B2|
Our customer is a US corporation which is working in an interesting project related to code refactoring (from Python to GO). For their Krakow office we are recruiting:
Software Engineer – QA
The candidate needs:
- Should have worked extensively with test automation, creating test plans and testing multiple product modules
- Hands on experience with Python-Selenium or Cypress
- Good knowledge of AWS and Dockers
- Awareness of general manual and automation concepts and all types of testing methods
- Should be able to quickly analyze failures and trace back to issues in the product or the automation suite
- Independently create feature test plans based on development and feature completion milestones
- Leverage automation framework for automating feature tests and augment to the existing framework/libraries for enabling new feature tests.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Story breakdown, Story pointing etc.
- Create/maintain testbed setup and document the steps for the same.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development cycle
- Own end-to-end test execution for user stories
- Timely reporting, tracking and updating of issues and test case
- Employment agreement or B2B
- Competitive salary (up to candidate request)
- Private medical insurance
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID: 341 in the title AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.