|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|Remote from Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our Customer is a large multinational consumer goods company that offers quality products in the categories of nutrition, beauty and home care through independent distributors and its own online store. They are currently looking for a:
Software Developer – Native Development Platform Team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This newly formed team is responsible for creating frameworks, components and applications that will empower product teams across the full stack of development. The native platform and applications will be the foundation for all native products across the organization.
- In addition to developing native applications and components for iOS and Android, team assignments will cover topics related to component design, observability & resiliency, cross-cutting capabilities, performance and quality.
- Good understanding of CI/CD with experience creating automated quality, performance, and security testing within the pipeline.
- degree in computer science, information systems, or related experience with 2+ years of industry experience.
Nice to have:
- Native development knowledge / React – Native / Flutter
- Familiarity with Swift / SwiftUI or Jetpack Compose
- Devops and automation skills
- Experience with designing for observability and resiliency.
- Full-stack software development experience is a plus.
- API services (REST, GraphQL) and event-driven architecture knowledge
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies is a plus.
- Permanent employment contract only
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care + Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform. Language courses
- International team environment and possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID: 531 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.