|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
Software Developer (Full Cycle)
|Remote from Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is an international structured organization, one of the world’s leading direct sales companies. For their office in Krakow, they are currently looking for a:
Software Developer – Java, Angular
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Full stack development with an emphasis on backend services using microservices and event-driven architecture
- Provide production support for the products the team owns
- Design, develop, and improve our automated test suites
- 4+ years industry experience in a software development related function
- 2+ year experience with Angular
- Full understanding of object-oriented design principles with proficiency in Java (preferred) and Spring, C#, or another object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with system integration such as web services and REST API development, event-driven architecture, guaranteed delivery, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Permanent employment contract only
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care + Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform. Language courses
- International team environment and possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID: 493 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.