|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||EXPERIENCE|
|148||Service Desk Analyst with German||PRAGUE||FULL TIME||1+ year|
- handle incoming incidents and requests from employees working for our customers (from logon problems to functional support to business units)
- Your analytical skills will be highly valued since we tend to be confronted with complex customer problems.
- You strive to provide the best service and have a strong wish to improve and develop your personal and professional skills.
- Good understanding in troubleshooting all aspects of computer set-up, software installation, MS Windows and MS Office – experienced at least 1 year in a similar position
- Handling how computers connect to each other or the rest of the network; printing, both locally and on the network; and auxiliary devices such as tablets or smartphones
- Focus of quality and results you are constantly pursuing and achieving personal and work-related goals
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
- Good time management and prioritization skills, have a high energy level and a drive for support
- You will improve your communication and analytical skills, which will be needed since you will be sometimes solving quite complex problems with different types of customers.
- Speaking and writing skills in English and German are essential at a minimum of B2 level
- The friendly and dynamic work environment
- Educational courses & training
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a company or in other areas like soft skills, leadership, etc.
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days
- Notebook, Cell phone
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Foreign business trips
- Language courses of Czech for foreigners
- Fresh fruit and tea/coffee in the office
- Corporate Events (Friday breakfasts, Friday bars, Kick-off party, Summer party)
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: JOBID148 AND: