|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||EXPERIENCE|
|153||SR SYSADMIN (TECH LEAD)||Catalonia region close to Barcelona, Spain||FULL TIME||3-5 YEARS|
Sysadmin Senior (Tech Lead)
Our Customer, an international IT company based in Cataluña (Spain) is looking for a Senior System Administrator for his team in the North-East of Spain. The selected candidate will be responsible to develop and maintain the systems and support the company’s services ensuring the safety and performance as efficiently as possible.
- Guarantee the quality of the company’s operations.
- Ensure that maintenance is carried out in accordance with the operating agreements.
- Supervise that the server software is always updated to the latest correct version.
- Perform statistical analysis of alerts and incidents and prioritizes and proposes an order of solutions at the level of operations or transfers the needs to the engineering team.
- Perform statistical analysis of server capacity management and proposes action plans
- Manage and leads risk assessment and contingency plans so that the service is always available.
- Report directly to Head of Operations
- Manage operations with externals. As system technician leader will be responsible to evaluates on 1to1 basis his/her team members.
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience in IT field.
- Excellent knowledge of LINUX Servers (SYSTEMD/INIT.D, NFS/SAMBA, Scripting, Server Networking/Routing, VCS, Automation, Monitoring, Elasticsearch stack and Virtualization.)
- Solid experience in MAIL (MTA/SMTP, POP/IMAP, ANTIVIRUS/ANTISPAM), LAMP, DNS, CLOUD and DATABASE.
- Knowledge of Apache Server SFTP and/or FTPS server MySQL and/or MariaDB HAProxy and/or Nginx PHP-FyPM Server ModSecurity and/or WAF
- Knowledge of DNS Local, DNS Server
- Knowledge of CLOUD
- Very goal-oriented.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
The company offers
- Salary between 36.000 – 40.000 gross/year (3.000 – 3.300 € gross/month) based on experience.
- 38h working week and semi-flexible scheduled (from 6:00 to 19:00)
- 100% compensation in the event of illness up to the maximum contribution
- Permanent contract
- Home office: 1-2 days per week
- 1-hour away from Barcelona which means that the rental cost is 30 – 40 % lower than there.
- fruit Monday´s
- Relocation package
- Longer weekends as every Friday afternoon is free
- Quarterly bonus (10% of the salary)
- Social contribution
- Great company environment
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: JOBID153 AND: