|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/ PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|150||Software Architect – SR ARCHITECT ENGINEER||NEAR BARCELONA, SPAIN||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Software Architect – SR ARCHITECT ENGINEER
Our Customer, is an established IT company based in Catalonia region close to Barcelona (Spain).
In order to drive the the transformation of the company from the current platform to the ecosystem of API and microservices they are looking for a Senior Architect Engineer. The ideal candidate has already experience with API (even better if with microservices) and he/she will be responsible to design and develop IT systems to satisfy the organization needs with the best possible performance respecting the budget and the frameworks of the company. He will be responsible to lead the process of building the ground so that products can be easily integrated into the ecosystem.
- Identify the technical and non-functional requirements of the stakeholders on the project.
- Design the entire system based on the received requirements.
- Choose the architecture and each component of the system at a high level.
- Supervise the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the parts.
- Create unified development standards in the company.
- Control the architecture during the next iteration of the system release.
- Write project documentation and support it.
Report directly to the CTO.
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience in IT field.
- Excellent knowledge in DESIGN (Microservices, SOA and API-first).
- Solid experience with 12-factor app, unit and functional testing methods, UML, cybersecurity and GIT-GIT
- Good knowledge of BACKEND (asynchronous messaging, Ecosystem microservices) and CLOUD (Docker,
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
The company offers
- Salary between 45.600 – 50.000 € gross/year (3.800 – 4.150 € gross/month) based on experience.
- 38h working week and semi-flexible scheduled (from 6:00 to 19:00)
- 100% compensation in the event of illness up to the maximum contribution
- Permanent contract
- Home office: 1-2 days per week
- 1- hour away from Barcelona which means that the rental cost is 30 – 40 % lower than there.
- fruit Monday´s
- Relocation package
- Longer weekends as every Friday afternoon is free
- Quarterly bonus (10% of the salary)
- Social contribution
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: JOBID150 AND: