|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
Senior Software Developer (Full Cycle)
|Remote from Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is an international structured organization, one of the world’s leading direct sales companies. For their office in Krakow, they are currently looking for a:
Senior Software Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To enhance client’s DevOps and testing automation abilities.
- To support what you develop and do both front-end and back-end development work.
- The following technologies will be used: Hybris, Java/Spring, Angular, AWS, Git, Jenkins, Node.js, Apache Kafka, WSO2 (API Gateway), Docker
- You will help push the organization towards DevOps, daily code delivery, and autoscaling.
- You will be supporting a leading market for Amway and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. We have been making tremendous strides to enhance our product offerings, and the customer-facing solutions you will be working on will have purpose.
- 6+ years of programming, coding, and development experience with an object-oriented programming language.
- Experience leading complex projects and supporting complex products.
- Experience with Java/Spring and Angular would be very beneficial.
- Some experience with cloud technologies, Agile methodologies, or DevOps.
- Permanent employment contract only
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care + Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform. Language courses
- International team environment and possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
If interested please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference JOBID: 492 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.