|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|327||SENIOR QA TEST ENGINEER||Valencia, Spain||FULL TIME||English B2|
Our customer is a multinational company operating in the design of new developments, architectures, and digital experiences sectors. In one of their offices, in Valencia, Spain, they support different cloud projects.
We are selecting a:
Senior QA Test Engineer
The candidate needs:
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer in an agile environment.
- Design, document, maintain and execute manual test plans and test cases for both front and back end.
- Review requirements for consistency, completion and gaps creating acceptance criteria based on them.
- Create clear and complete bug reports in a ticket management system and keep track of them.
- Work closely with developers in an Agile methodology.
- Good English B2.
- Experience with front end testing frameworks (Selenium, Nightwatch, Pupeteer, Cypress, Mocha, etc…).
- Experience with Postman advanced features (scripting, environments, variables, etc…).
- Basic experience with API testing (REST, GraphQL) using Postman or another automation framework.
- Experience working with CI
- Great terms and coditions
- Salary range up to 34,000 Euros
- Employment agreement
- MacBook Pro
- 23 work days of vacations,
- Free trainings & workshops
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of an elite and highly skilled team,
- Participation in and organization of tech talks
- Hackathons, meetups and conferences
- Work in office
Currently employees are working from home but will require to be in office when situation is more stable.
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID: 327 in the title AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.