|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART-TIME||LANGUAGES|
|18||SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is an international Company who is recruiting a Senior DevOps Engineer for their team in Krakow. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years past experience in delivering CI/CD solutions.
- To progress through application execution, release and support.
- Help his/her team with CI/CD technical software application support, providing solutions to potential problems and necessary documentation.
- Promote the growth of automation capabilities.
- Understand developers, business and QA stakeholders needs and accordingly define the necessary deployment pipelines
- Work with technical support and assist with the improvement of system performance
- In frequent communication with Release Management in order to establish the right environment of the application
- In charge of application security policies and standards
- Train others on technical areas of applications
- Take part in technical training in order to stay up to date with the constant technological changes
- Great knowledge and use of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- A good grasp of related functional and technical groups.
- Be able to communicate and work with internal stakeholders in order to analyse requirements and create solutions.
- At least 2 years past experience working in DevOps environment on position delivering CI/CD solutions
- Have experience and great comprehension of DevOps tools such as Gitlab CI, Artifactory, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube
- Be experienced in AWS DevOps including Cloud Formation, Serverless
- Have an associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or a combination of education and work experience
- Good knowledge and experience with test automation tools
- Have good communication skills in order to pass on to others plans and decisions
- Knowledge of application security
- Great English skills verbal & written
- EU citizenship or valid work permit for Poland
The company offers:
- Private medical care
- Training to the company
- Product discounts
- Great company environment (company events and parties)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
Place of work: Krakow
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: JOBID 18 AND: