|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||Languages|
|447||Senior Ad Operations||Krakow, Poland||FULL TIME||English + German|
Our client is an international company partnering with game-changer clients and emerging players across several industries. For their office in Krakow, they are now looking to hire a:
Senior Ad Operations
- Maintain SLAs and turnaround times for given tasks
- Maintain a level of metrics to meet activity goals
- Merging data from multiple sources to create accurate & templated business reports.
- Setup requested campaigns on the respective ad platform
- Identifying opportunities for optimization of these campaigns
- Help install and troubleshoot the client’s Conversion Pixel
- Maintain current knowledge of products, customers, and competitive product differences.
- Monitor and ensure that the campaigns built are serving as expected
- Experience in ad – operations/campaign builds is mandatory
- Campaign Management, Ad trafficking, Google Sheets/MS Excel
- Doing the right thing for customers to bring about their success.
- Inspiring, enthusiastic, and passionate about doing a good job.
- Able to strategize well
- Organizing and planning work according to organizational needs by defining objectives and anticipating needs and priorities.
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of business and concepts and using both general and specific knowledge to be effective.
- Permanent employment contract
- Private medical insurance
- Sim card + phone
- Multisport card
If interested please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference JOBID: 447 in the title AND: