|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||EXPERIENCE|
|132||SALES MANAGER – POLISH MARKET||KATOWICE||FULL TIME||SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED + native Polish language knowledge + English B2 level|
Our customer is an international IT company that is looking for a motivated and talented:
SALES MANAGER for the Polish market:
The company is operating since many years in Poland and for a further expansion in this market they are looking for a field sales manager who will be responsible of developing the sales in a defined area of Poland.
He/She will be provided with an initial training about the company/software and all the support required to smash the sales targets. The company will organize some of the meetings with the potential customers for the sales agent and the proposal for cooperation with them.
The agent will need to travel in Poland in the assigned area to meet with customers and the company offers a company car for private use, mobile phone and laptop.
- Delivering sales according to the targets in the assigned area
- Meeting with customers
- Preparation of the sales offer and presentation for the potential customers
- Market research and arrange meetings (when not already provided by the company)
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the customers
- Great communication skills and ability to work with KPIs
- Polish C2-native, English (B2 level). German is considered a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Previous sales experiences in software solutions (ex. Networking, security software, telephone systems), ERP, Telematics’ system or CRM solutions or similar
The company offers:
- Great terms and conditions
- Sales bonus
- Company car for private use, laptop and mobile phone
Place of work: Katowice
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: JOBID132 AND: