|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|Remote from Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our client is an award-winning BPO and ITO company and for their team they are looking to hire a:
- Interaction with the product team and the management.
- Coordinate the Backend roadmap with the Frontend team
- Implement the Backend roadmap with the Backend team
- Understand the roadmap and orient it so as to make the best investment and resource arbitrations
- Define the main architectural orientations techniques in the continuity of developments
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby
- Frontend experience: React 16.13
- Backend experience: Ruby on rails 6.0.3
- Database: Postgres; Hosting: GCP
- RSpec: unit tests, integration tests
- Performance of Rails / DB applications
- REST API design
- Integrations of external services and data sources; outputs (including formats such as FTP, XML)
- Fluency in English.
- UoP or B2B contract
- Additional social benefits and exclusive discounts & offers
- Work from home or hybrid from the office in Krakow
- Training programs
- Up to 25 days of paid leave per year
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID: 548 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.