RPA Business Analyst
2+ years of experience
|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
RPA Business Analyst
|Budapest, Hungary||FULL TIME||English|
Our customer is an international structured organization. In their Budapest office, they are dealing with customer care, commercial support and financial services. Join their office in Budapest as:
RPA Business Analyst
- Assuring that processes are in place to promote and facilitate continuous improvement and automation for a specified project across the organization.
- Creating and directing process improvement efforts and encourage decision makers to devote resources to improvement/automation initiatives.
- Interacting with various departments and senior leadership in harmonization and improvement of
processes for automation
- Understanding BSC business strategy and translate on business department/employee level;
- Creating the alignment within the organisation how to implement action plans
- Proactively testing new solutions, proposals to leverage the maturity of service delivery
- Partnering with Management team and Associate level in identifying, planning and implementing key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time resulting significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Targeting completion of process improvement/automation projects within a specified time frame while achieving a cost reduction goal and improve the quality standards of given services.
- Actively leading project teams and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
- Identifing and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of process/productivity improvement and administrative efficiency that will lead to cost reduction and competitive advantage.
- Liaison with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking the financial benefit and added value of a Process improvement and Automation projects.
- Establishing and gaining sign off for the project (structure, stakeholders, team
- Supporting business owner to ensure project objectives are being achieved
- Preparing recommendations for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Arranging and prepare material for steering group meetings in order to drive timely decisions based on relevant and accurate analysis
- Identifing and ensure all impacted business areas are ready to implement the change and are able to sustainably deliver the outcomes and benefits in the business case
- Effectively managing the (virtual) project team of representatives from across the business
- BSC or MSC degree required preferably in business or finance discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of ABG experience
- Proven record of performance and trusted professional credibility
- Project management qualification or experience is an advantage but not necessary
- Fluent English – oral and written
- Experience of using MS packages e.g.: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Understanding of the RPA software capabilities used for automation
- Change Management and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task, and prioritize projects and workflow
- Experience and passion with proven analytical skills to recognize and resolve issues
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Ability to travel according to project requirements
- Strong coordinator skills
- Analytical skills
- Good attention for detail
The company offers:
- International team with colleagues from 40 different countries
- Career opportunities
- Fast-paced, fun environment and company events
- Cafeteria package
- Recognition program – we appreciate your achievements
- Additional holiday for your birthday
- Flexible way of working according to our remote policy in effect
Place of work: Budapest
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID: 575 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.