|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|347||Senior DevOps Engineer||Katowice, Poland||FULL TIME||English|
Our customer is an international company which delivers professional services in engineering field. For one of their offices, in Katowice, Poland, we are selecting a:
Senior DevOps Engineer
The position is now remote and only after the coronavirus situation will be over the candidate will be asked to go to the office, not at the moment.
The candidate will work in an already established team where they really value the human resources and individual contribution not the completion of the assigned tasks.
The candidate needs:
- At least 4 years of experience in Release Management, QA or DevOps.
- Knowledge of Jenkins.
- Experience using Python and Docker.
- Proven knowledge of continuous automation tools like Jenkins or Travis.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development.
- English B2.
- Great organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with teams.
- Ability to make quick decisions while maintaining the big picture for team goals.
- Management of the release cycle of the code created for many projects and platforms.
- Designing and introducing automation solutions for build, test and deployment.
- Cooperation with the System Integration and Development teams to improve our continuous integration and testing system.
- Presenting new ideas and improvements to the tools and in-house frameworks.
- Cooperation with the QA teams to improve the quality of company projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or similar fields.
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins Pipeline and Job DSL.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
- In the range of 150 000 PLN/year depending on experience
- Office in Katowice city center with a relaxation room and kitchen with food and drinks
- International environment
- Introductory training
- Language courses (English and German)
- Sports events and team parties
- Competitive Terms & Conditions
- Private health care and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Possibility to have home office days
- Mac, Windows, or a Linux
If interested please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference JOBID: 347 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.