|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL / PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|thirty||MATERIAL PLANNING MANAGER||PODKARPACKIE REGION||FULL TIME||ENGLISH + POLISH|
Our customer, an Industry-leading engineering company is an international Group is looking for a:
MATERIAL PLANNING MANAGER
The job of the material is to forecast. He / She is responsible for managing the production planning.
- Verifying the correct delivery of the components in time and quantity
- Managing and Review Requirements for raw and pack material
- Demanding orders where there are gaps and material planned
- Ensuring sufficient materials are available for call-off in accordance with the latest production schedule
- Reporting to the Production Director
The perfect candidate has a BA degree or equivalent experience with Commercial experience / Purchase department. Past experience in an international industrial environment is considered as a plus. The candidate needs to have a good knowledge of MPR systems, MS Office Package (especially Excel). He / She needs to be fluent in English and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The employer is looking for someone who is responsible and self-initiative.
The company offers permanent contract and conditions and conditions.
Place of work: Podkarpackie region
Please send your CV at info@Itselecta.com with subject: MATERIAL PLANNING MANAGER30 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.
The engineering and mechanical company, being a leader, being a leader in its industry and belonging to an international group of Italian companies, is looking for an employee for the position of:
DS LEADER MATERIAL PLANNING
The job of the person in this position will be to forecast timely delivery of the right quantities of components. This person will be responsible for managing all assigned materials related to production planning.
- Verification of the correct delivery of components in time and quantity
- Management and review of demand plans for raw materials and packaging materials
- Requiring orders when differences between material requirements and suppliers are planned
- Ensuring sufficient materials for appeals according to the latest production schedule
- Preparing the disputes for the Production Director
The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in the sales department / purchasing department. Experience in an international industrial environment is considered an additional asset. The candidate must have a good knowledge of MPR systems, MS Office (especially Excel), fluent knowledge of English and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The employer is looking for someone who is responsible and has his own initiative.
* Photo via Visualhunt