|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL / PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|29||LEAN SPECIALIST||PODKARPACKIE REGION||FULL TIME||ENGLISH + POLISH|
Our customer, an Industry-leading engineering company is an international Group is looking for a:
The Lean Specialist will be responsible for defining and maintaining efficiency and machine utilization. This position is also responsible for managing production, material flow, costs analysis and production coordination.
- Providing technical support for Production Equipment (PEQ) manufacturing
- Planning and set-up of heavy goods utilization
- Analyzing, understanding and implementing industry best practices
- Communicating with team, staff, user and management to develop production standards
- Promoting Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Applying statistical methods and performances calculations to determine manufacturing processes and production standards. Analyzes statistical data
The ideal candidate has a BA or MA degree in Industrial Engineering. The candidate should have knowledge of fabrication, assembly and paint processes. Good English knowledge and clear verbal and written communication are also required. Requirements Other requirements Other problems Other, facts facts skills problems ability Other ability Other, facts facts skills facts ability Other. The person has to be self-motivated and has the ability to work under general supervision. .
The company offers permanent contract and conditions and conditions.
Place of work: Podkarpackie region
Please send your CV at info@Itselecta.com with subject: LEAN SPECIALIST29
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.
The engineering and mechanical company, being a leader, being a leader in its industry and belonging to an international group of Italian companies, is looking for an employee for the position of:
SPECIALIST DS LEAN
The Lean specialist will be responsible for determining and determining the best practices to improve and maintain employee efficiency and machine utilization. The person in this position will also be responsible for the management of industrial production processes, material flow, cost analysis and production coordination.
- Providing technical support in the production of production equipment (PEQ)
- Planning and sequence of operations to produce and assemble parts or products and to promote their efficient use
- Analysis, understanding and implementation of best industry practices
- Communication with the team, employees, user staff and management to develop production standards
- Promotion of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Applying statistical methods and performing calculations to determine production processes and standards. Analyzing statistical data and product specifications to determine standards, as well as assessing the quality and reliability of finished products
The ideal candidate for this position has a master’s degree in industrial engineering / engineering management with experience from 3 to 5 years in a similar position. He should have knowledge about the manufacturing process, assembly and painting. Good knowledge of English and clear verbal and written communication are required. Additional requirements are good organizational and planning skills, the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions. The candidate must be motivated and have the ability to work under general supervision.
The company offers a contract of employment and competitive conditions.
Place of work: Podkarpackie province
* The image has CC0 Certificate. Source: https://pixabay.com