|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|429||JUNIOR ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE WITH FRENCH||BUDAPEST, HUNGARY||FULL TIME||FRENCH + ENGLISH|
Work in Hungary for French speakers.
Our customer is a well established international company, situated in Budapest. In their office, they are providing different services such as HR, Customer Service and Financial Services. They are looking to hire an Account Receivable with French.
The work is completely remote during covid time but it is required to relocate to Budapest.
Junior Account Receivable with French
- Ensure all payments are made on time
- To resolve customer issues regarding delivery and pricing
- To contact customers and ensure the timely payment of receivables per policies and procedures (mainly via phone)
- To Perform and verify cash allocation on a regular basis and solve account discrepancies
- To answer questions of the customers, related to credit issues
- To Participate in process improvement and standardization
- Be in contact with clients, sales and legal teams regarding cash collection and remittance guidelines
- Database updating
- To provide customers with copies of documentation such as invoices and account statements
- French C1 and English B2
- University degree is an advantage
- Experience in Collection, Account Receivables role is an advantage (but fresh graduates can also apply)
- MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- EU citizenship
The company offers
- Permanent contract
- Competitive Salary + Other benefits
- Great Company Environment
- Career opportunities
- International environment
Place of work: Budapest, Hungary
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: JOBID: 429 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.