|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|403||Internal Sales Representative||Prague, Czech Republic||FULL TIME|
Our client is a global provider of technology products, services and solutions. They bring innovative IT solutions to the market to solve complex business challenges. At this time for their Prague Office, they are looking to hire a:
Internal Sales Representative
- A hardworking and proactive approach.
- Being able to build rapport with key people for partner and vendor, build confidence and trust within the customer base.
- Being able to to give excellent customer service i.e. resolving enquiries efficiently and professionally.
- Strong team player skills
- Being able to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Being able to demonstrate that the individual can work effectively under their own initiative and as a responsible, conscientious and reliable team member.
- Being competent in standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Being able to meet commitments
- Being able to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others
- Being able to achieve results, take on new opportunities and tough challenges
- Being able to create new and better ways for the organisation to be more successful
- Managing account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling.
- Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems.
- Being responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory.
- Being responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order to Invoice process.
- As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations, validate EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any price increases.
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: 403 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.