|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART-TIME||LANGUAGES|
|430||HR Business Partner||Wrocław, Poland||FULL TIME||Polish, English|
Our customer is a corporation with many different offices around the world. For their Wrocław office (Poland) we are recruiting for a:
HR Business Partner
The company is looking for a dynamic and proactive person that can work with good administrative and reporting skills to deal with the day to day responsibilities. Great capacity to work in teams and experience in an international company in the HR field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervising and administrating annual leaves, attendance & time management systems and cooperation
with assigned teams on errors verification working with payroll due dates.
- Overseeing and supporting with payrolls verification, errors, salary calculations and related questions.
- Collaborating with managers sharing regular updates and working with the payroll department providing essential information
- Creation of reports for senior HR management as well as operational stakeholders that rely on this information.
- Working with HR metrics, deliver updates and develop solutions.
- Planning and coordination of training plans and of internal learning sessions
- Good and dynamic management of employee relations issues.
- B.A. or B.S. degree/master
- At least 2+ years of experience in the HR area in a managerial role within an international company
- Knowledge of Polish an English required
- Experience in payroll and HR administration
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labour laws
- Fluent command of Polish and English – both verbal and written
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to set priorities, manage time, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skill
The company offers:
- Annual performance bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Cafeteria bonus/Multisport card
- International environment
- Introductory training to the company
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
Please send your CV in English at email@example.com with the subject: 430 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.