HR Business Partner – Hybrid from Krakow
2 years of experience
|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART-TIME||LANGUAGES|
|576||HR Business Partner||Krakow, Poland||Hybrid, FULL TIME||Polish + English|
Our customer is a corporation with many different offices around the world. For their Krakow office (Poland) we are looking for a:
HR Business Partner
The company is looking for a dynamic and proactive person that can work with good administrative and reporting skills to deal with the day to day responsibilities. Great capacity to work in teams and experience in an international company in the HR field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing annual leaves, attendance & time management systems and cooperation with assigned teams on errors verification before payroll cut of date.
- Supporting assigned line of the business with payroll-related questions.
- Regular collaboration with payroll department and providing essential information that ensures correct salary calculation.
- Quarterly bonus calculation.
- Creation of reports for senior HR management as well as operational stakeholders that rely on this information.
- Preparing and analysing HR metrics in partnership with operations to deliver updates for the client and develop solutions.
- Periodic training plan coordination and internal learning sessions delivery.
- Conducting with managers regular meetings and sharing HR updates and communications about changes.
- Working with managers to deliver people related initiatives and change programmes.
- Proactive management of employee relations issues.
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managerial role in an international company within HR area
- Experience in payroll / HR administration
- Practical knowledge of the Polish labour laws
- Fluent command of Polish and English – both verbal and written
- Strong Power Point and Excel skills
- Ability to set priorities, manage time, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skill
The company offers:
- Annual performance bonus
- Subsidized Life Insurance
- Private medical care package
- Cafeteria program with wide range of employee benefits (including Multisport)
- Work in a modern office environment with access to free snacks and drinks
- Parking space
Please send your CV in English at email@example.com with the subject: 576 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.