|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART-TIME||LANGUAGES|
|524||HR Business Partner||Berlin, Germany||Hybrid, FULL TIME||German + English|
Our customer is a corporation with many different offices around the world. For their Berlin office (Germany) we are looking for a:
HR Business Partner
The company is looking for a dynamic and proactive person that can work with good administrative and reporting skills to deal with the day to day responsibilities. Great capacity to work in teams and experience in an international company in the HR field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage, develop and champion competency frameworks and models that ensure an effective performance management system.
- Coach and mentor people managers where performance issues have been identified.
- Leads the effective and timely management of employee relations issues with people managers in line with local jurisdictional requirements as advised by the Country HR Team.
- Feeds into the development of HR policies and practices ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
- Manages the full recruitment process for internal candidates, including offer letters and contracts for all candidates
- Identify, retain and develop talent through use of supporting staff retention programs.
Develop and deliver HR solutions to drive career development, succession planning and talent retention.
- Participate and develop effective internal communication strategies and implementation plans.
- As a HR Implementer you will identify complex organizational challenges and think systemically. Identify and offer multiple creative solutions and drive implementation
- Prepare presentations and data/insights analysis working with other HRBPs and subject matter experts as required
- Build strong, relationships with your peers, colleagues and Operations
- Fluent written and spoken German, as well as English
- HR Degree or equivalent third level qualification in HR related area
- 3 years prior experience working as a HR Business Partner in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of German Labour Law and employment practices
- A proven track record in strong business partnering and collaboration with senior business leaders in a fast moving business is a must, as is the ability to pick up ad hoc operational responsibilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated relationship management and business partnering skills
- Strong consulting and advanced negotiating skills
- Strong team building skills and influencing skills
- Ability to influence all levels in the organization and client.
The company offers:
- 26 Days Paid Annual Leave
- Several company-related benefits including a discounted public transportation ticket
- Fully paid intensive induction period and training from the outset
- Career & Personal Development
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
Please send your CV in English at email@example.com with the subject: 524 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.