|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|310||FULL STACK DEVELOPER||SOSNOWIEC||FULL TIME||ENGLISH AND POLISH|
Our customer is an IT company (founded start-up) based in Sosnowiec, Poland. They develop web applications for their international customers. Now they are looking for a
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
– Defining the technical terms of WordPress pages
– Evaluation of feasibility and production of cost estimates and of time-based estimates in cooperation with the project managers
– Deploying layouts as templates under WordPress together with building backend from the documentation
– Cutting templates on the basis of supplied materials in accordance with
with the “pixel-perfect” principle,
– Construction and development of custom WordPress plug-ins
– Creating innovative and creative solutions to problems in
cooperation with clients
– university studies in the areas of IT, software creating, web development or similar
– 2 – 5 years of professional experience as a web developer
– Coding skills and experience in creating motifs
and plugins for WordPress from scratch
ability to use basic libraries and frameworks,
such as Bootstrap, etc.
– Knowledge of GIT and other tools such as Webpack, Gulp and Grunt.
– Very good knowledge of PHP, OOP and MySQL.
– High standards in programming and functionality.
– Good knowledge of English and Polish
Nice to have:
– Knowing React and Vue.
– Motivation to acquire knowledge in related areas, e.g. front-end (responsiveness, animation), new backend technologies,
cooperation with designers (using standard applications,
such as Adobe Photoshop, After Eﬀects)
The company offers:
– Professional development and opportunity to acquire new skills
– Nice atmosphere and work in a small team
– possibility of working remotely
– Competitive remuneration
– Good coffee
– Convenient location – away from traffic jams and just a few steps to
one of the largest fitness studios
– Free parking
SALARY: 75-85 PLN/h negotiable
Place of work: Sosnowiec
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: CCR:310 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.