|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|400||Full Stack Software Engineer||Katowice||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is an international IT company and we are now recruiting for their Katowice office. Poland. They are developing a Saas to support companies and to improve their way of working. They are looking for:
Full Stack Software Engineer
The work is fully remote.
- Participate in the engineering design and development of high-performance, highly secure and scalable services and APIs.
- Help in building out the service architecture that interacts with the front-end stack to seamlessly talk to our data layer and business partner APIs.
- Develop improvements to our evolving backend infrastructure that have a direct impact on engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Participate in discovery discussions.
- able to work in a team
- motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- able to collaborate and participate in technical discussions with other engineers.
- detail oriented
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building web applications or services.
- Advanced programming skills developing in Python, Ruby or Java
- Experience working with Single Page App Frameworks, React preferred.
- Familiarity with Django and Django REST Framework a plus.
- Strong DB design skills.
- Experience influencing strategy within their team.
- English B2 lever, Polish nice to have
Place of work: Katowice
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: 400 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.