|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|485||Front End Software Engineer||Remote, Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is an international IT company, they are developing a Saas to support companies and to improve their way of working. They are looking for:
Front End Software Engineer
- Design and lead the development efforts of scalable, highly leverageable solutions that become part of the toolkit the company needs so they can quickly and efficiently create delightful experiences.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development group on the introduction new technologies and best practices as needed to solve business problems.
- Participate in product and feature discovery discussions.
- Strong engineering experience with a proven track record of building consumer or enterprise web applications and services.
- Experience working with React/Redux. Alternatively, familiarity with other Single Page Application Frameworks.
- Skilled on Responsive design, MVC design patterns, ES6/7.
- Experience with TypeScript and RxJs a plus.
- They welcome Full Stack experience and DB design.
- Strong understanding, building and debugging of scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field preferred. You should be able to demonstrate superior understanding of CS fundamentals.
Place of work: Remote, Poland
Please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: 485 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.