|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART-TIME||LANGUAGES|
|418||Email Deliverability Manager||Poland||FULL TIME||English|
Our client is an international company, providing digital marketing and email marketing services. They are now looking for a new team member to join as:
Email Deliverability Manager
The ideal candidate will be experienced with email deliverability, managing PMTA / PostFix / GreenArrow mail servers and deliverability optimization across multiple ESPs. Familiarity with platforms like Ongage, GetVero, PowerMTA, Sendgrid, Sparkpost, Maropost would be greatly beneficial.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring email statistics for the previous day/week and making changes to the ESP routing and segments accordingly
- Setting up new lists and Email Service Providers as needed (including technical configuration, authentication as well as managing the volume and domain/IP warmup as needed)
- Managing the email list database and segments.
- Checking IP, domain reputation and DKIM/SPF/DMARC authentication with each of the inbox providers
- Assist with blocklists, spam traps, and issues with ISPs.
- Optimize revenue according to Earnings Per Click and Earnings Per CPM
- Occasionally, analyze and categorize bounces and adjust our sending patterns accordingly
Please send your CV in English at email@example.com with the subject: 418 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.