|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|441||Digital Marketing Strategist||Krakow, Poland||FULL TIME||German& English|
Our client is an international company partnering with game-changer clients and emerging players across several industries. For their office in Krakow, they are now looking to hire an:
Digital Marketing Strategist
- 3+ years of experience working in an Ad agencies set up either in an advertising sales or account management role
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Comfortable with problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Understanding of Digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in presentation creation and excel
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Native spoken and written proficiency in German and English language
- Problem-Solving, Critical-Thinking, Digital Marketing, Display Advertising,
- Programmatic-Advertising, Advertising Sales, Account Management, Presentation Skills, Analytical Skills
- Experience with US based Ad agencies,
- Pre-Sales experience,
- MS Excel, Ofce, Pivot Tables, SQL
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in building out the RFP using the pre-approved templates
defined for different verticals.
- Providing any additional reports or insights if required that may help
with the RFP.
- Assisting in building out the media plans based on campaign goals and objectives.
- Building creative trackers required in setting up the campaigns.
- Collecting, organizing and confirming client creative assets
- Creating our client’s build sheet
- Creating our client’s case for campaign build
- Proactively reaching out to CAMs for any missing information or assets required to set up or optimize campaigns
- Coordinating with a centralized implementation team (trafficking) to complete setup.
- QC campaigns once they are set up to ensure its in line with the creative tracker and contract.
- Gathering screenshot mock-ups of ads to be launched
- Proactively monitoring campaign performance and delivery goals, escalating delivery issues as necessary.
- Monitory delivery and performance
- Weekly Reporting – Pulling data/screenshots for client Hourly/ Daily Pacing and BU Optimization
- Providing timely campaign optimization recommendations to CAMs/CPs to meet performance goals.
- Identifing underperforming / underpacing campaigns and optimize campaigns to meet performance and revenue goals (budget utilization)
- Working closely with implementation (trafficking) teams to implement approved recommendations.
- Generating reports to troubleshoot/resolve third-party reporting discrepancies or campaign/creative issues
- Building Reporting Template
- Compiling weekly reports for sales summarizing any potential revenue-at-risk
- Providing client-ready materials that show the effectiveness of campaigns, teeing up future investment.
- Permanent employment contract
- Private medical insurance
- Sim card + phone
- Multisport card
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: 441 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.