|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|37||DEVOPS ENGINEER||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is a fast growing global software company. They are looking for Dev Ops Engineer for their office in Krakow, conveniently located close to the city center.
- Work on all the infrastructure, environments and tools to test and deploy the product;
- Ensure that all required service components are properly set up and functioning;
- Deploying and updating system and application software;
- Designing and implementing operational procedures;
- Monitoring overall system health and operational conditions;
- Running performance and load tests;
- Collecting and reporting operational metrics.
- To have a degree in Information Technology;
- 3-5 years of experience in DevOps position and experience in supporting cloud-based systems;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Windows Azure Administration;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure SQL Database and technologies;
- Experience with Azure Paas and laaS layers;
- Experience with Visual Studio Performance and Diagnostic Tools;
- Experience with cloud based C#/ASP.NET applications, SQL and Microsoft SQL Server;
- Fluency in English.
- EU citizenship
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communication skills. He/She has the ability to work in a self-directed manner and to quickly assess priorities. The applicant has to feel comfortable in a fast moving environment.
The company offers permanent contract and very competitive terms and conditions!
Place of work: Krakow
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: DEVOPS ENGINEER 37
*The image has CC0 Licence. Source: https://www.pexels.com/