5+years of experience
|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|581||DevOps Engineer||Remote, Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our international client, a provider of software development services is looking for a new team member as a:
- To create and analyze a cloud deployment structure with a focus on GCP
- To assist fellow engineers with the automation of deployment and pipeline processes for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- To guarantee the seamless and expandable functionality of services after their release into production. This will require collaboration with Solution Architects and other engineers.
- 5+yrs on a DevOps role in a professional setting
- Strong understanding of the major cloud providers (preferably GCP), and experience in crafting and executing cloud services through the use of Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform.
- To be able to demonstrate ability to automate complex deployments using CI/CD tools such as GitLab and Jenkins, and have knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Mesos.
- Experience with Linux or Windows, as well as familiarity with Agile methodologies and DevOps principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Personalized career path growth and on-demand cross-company mentoring support to help you learn new things faster
- Friendly, supportive and dynamic work environment
- Reimbursement for education
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Medical insurance, Healthcare & Sport program
- Corporate events and team buildings
If interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com with the job reference JOBID:581 in the title AND: