Experience as DevOps/Software Configuration Engineer
Remote from Poland
|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|REMOTE from Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
We are in search of a
for a leading Artificial Intelligence Company that has been providing services to investment banks, large media firms, and international legal firms for the past 15 years. Our Client is a U.S.-based company that is highly renowned for its word processing and AI capabilities.
- Creating Cloud Native solutions on major cloud providers like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Operating on the GPU infrastructure like DGX–1 or DGX–2 with over 40 V100 cards
- Dealing with a Kubernetes cluster with over 40 nodes
- Building an ML product running on a Kubernetes cluster.
- Constructing and configuring automated integration tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and Gitlab CI
- Developing and building projects with the most up–to–date “Everything as code“ standards, including “Infrastructure as a code“
- Working in an agile team with an open–minded culture
- Previous experience as DevOps/Software Configuration engineer
- Adept in Jenkins, Kubernetes, GitLab, and CICD Pipelines.
- Firm comprehension of how to secure AWS settings
- Ability to build extensively automated infrastructures
- Remote work
- Competitive salary
- Contract of employment
- Bonus package
If interested please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference JOBID: 555 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.