|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|202||Datacentre Engineer||Brno, Czech Republic||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is a corporation with many different offices around the world. For their Czech office (Brno) we are recruiting a:
The ideal candidate must be experienced in network service area and very fluent in English.
- network related problem solver
- complex technical problem solver (also includes resaerch and analysis)
- decisions impact both AT&T internal organizations and the availability, reliability and resiliency of client networks.
- responsible for technical data validation, equipment list, IP addressing, device configuration, assessment, technical evaluation, technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- acts as Subject Matter Expert across multiple teams and organizations – engineering problem solver.
- be available for supporting 24/7 On Call support
- University degree or comparable skills from long term working experience with Cisco devices (Juniper, Security accreditation an advantage)
- At least 7 years of experience in managed campus network service area
- Proficiency at the techniques: requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and architectural configuration
- Technical leader for network integration of cross tower services, and transform high-level network solutions into detailed implementation
- Must be able to establish solution whenever project requirements call for or would benefit from the use of standards
- Good written and verbal communication skills (good presentation skills and diplomatic expression)
- Supporter of enterprise customers and their demanding requirements
- Hold and active F5 Certification: 101, 201, 301, 401 (not required)
- 5-7 years configuration, and delivery experience in F5 products
- Specifically, LTM, GTM, ASM, APM, and iRules
- Must have proven experience deploying F5 solutions out of the box (i.e. initial setup, F5 licensing process, base configurations, network configurations, deploying different modules, adding/removing VIPS, and advanced configurations)
- Have a deep understanding of F5 portfolio
Certifications (or similar experience) – required:
– Firewall experience (Cisco ASA / Checkpoint)
– WAN experience (Cisco)
– LAN experience incl. Wireless (Cisco)
– CCIE Certification ideally Data Centre, but also Routing & Switching is ok if person has extensive experience in DC environments
Must be fluent in English!
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: JOBID:202 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this position? Share it online (links under the picture)