|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|Remote from Poland||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our Customer is a large multinational consumer goods company that offers quality products in the categories of nutrition, beauty and home care through independent distributors and its own online store. They are currently looking for a:
Data Analyst – Data Warehousing Team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Specialist, who will join the Data Warehousing team involved in building a platform for Google Cloud. This role involves working with end users, internal technical teams, and suppliers to design and deliver analytical solutions for global consumers.
- The Data Warehousing team is responsible for building a global data platform on the Google Cloud Platform to replace the legacy local global solution and localized data warehouse. This platform focuses on providing a single trusted data source, will provide standardized, timely and reliable data based on operational reporting, analytics, data science, and analytics products.
- This role will be responsible for some aspects of the data lifecycle, including designing and building clouds and data architectures.
- 1 year of experience in programming in the cloud (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure)
- Experience in ETL development (e.g. Matillion, ODI, Informatica, Trifacta, Alteryx)
- Communication skills and the ability to interact with business partners
- Concept experience (CI / CD) using tools like Git
Nice to have:
- Experience in designing and building a data warehouse
- Experience in working in Agile teams
- Experience in working with business partners to understand the needs for activities related to analytical systems supporting the organization’s strategies
- Ability to mentor team members in cloud development
- Experience in using work management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with coding languages (Advanced SQL, Lambda, Python, Java etc.)
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Permanent employment contract only
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care + Life insurance
- Multisport card
- Professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform. Language courses
- International team environment and possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID: 532 in the title or APPLY via the form below, AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.