|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|99||CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT WITH SLOVENIAN – IT SECTOR||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||Slovenian C1/C2 + English at B2|
Our Customer, an international structured organization, is looking for a Slovenian speaking Customer Support Agent (IT sector).
- Providing support via chat, email, and phone to different kind of customers
- Researching, evaluating, and providing feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements
- Developing and managing customer service performance requirements
- Developing customer support policies, procedures, and standards
- Building sustainable relationships with customers
- Providing customer training
- Slovenian at C1/C2 or native level and English at B2 level
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience in similar roles can be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- EU citizenship/valid work permit in the EU
The ideal candidate is a fast learner, has experience in working with a computer, has excellent soft skills and enjoys being in an international environment.
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- Introductory training to the company
- Relocation package (for people who have to move from another country in order to start their new job in Kraków, Poland)
- International environment; many company events
Place of work: Kraków City Center
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: CCR 99 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this position? Share it online (links under the picture)