|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|412||CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WITH GERMAN||REMOTE from Poland||FULL TIME||German B2 + English B2|
Work in Poland for German speakers remote from Poland.
Our customer is a corporation with many different offices around the world. For their offices in Poland, they are looking for
Customer Service Representative with German
There is no experience needed. The ideal candidate likes to support customers via phone and email, he has good communication skills and he is patient and resilient. Moreover, he speaks English at B2 level and has a strong B2 in German, he likes to work in a dynamic international environment.
The work will be remote from anywhere in Poland until 2022. After that, the candidate will choose one of their offices and the work will be hybrid (remote and from the office).
From August to September there will be a paid training in Krakow and accommodation expenses will also be covered by the company. During the training, the time of working will be Monday – Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
After this period the work will be divided into shifts during the week. 5 days per week: Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM or Saturday 9 AM to 17 PM.
- Managing incoming calls, emails, and customer service inquiries
- Assessing customer’s business needs
- Handling customer complaints and answering questions regarding digital services
- Build sustainable relationships with customers
- Being proactive when proposing new services to existing customers
- English B2 and German B2
- No previous experience needed
- Great communications skills
- Customer focus
- Easy to work with
- Nice to have previous experience in similar roles dealing with customers
- Great computer skills
- Team working skills
- Flexibility and Resiliency
The company offers:
- Permanent contract/temporary contract
- International environment
- Paid introductory training in Krakow with accommodation provided
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit)
- Clear career pattern
- Quarterly bonus
If interested please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference JOBID:92 in the title AND: