|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|63||CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH HEBREW||ŁÓDZ||FULL TIME||HEBREW + ENGLISH|
Work in Poland for Hebrew speakers in Łódz.
Our customer is an international structured organization. Join their office in ŁÓDZ as:
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH HEBREW
- Managing incoming calls and emails and customer service inquiries
- Assessing customer’s business needs
- Handling customer complaints and answering questions regarding products, orders, payments, invoices etc.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers
- Working hours: Sunday-Thursday 9-17
- Excellent command of Hebrew (C1 or native level) and English (B2 level)
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience in similar roles will be considered as a big advantage
- No previous experience required
- Great communication skills
- EU citizenship
The ideal candidate has a good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She enjoys working in a team in an international environment. The applicant needs to be open to new challenges and opportunities.
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- International environment
- Introductory training to the company (1 month)
- Private health insurance
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit)
- Relocation package
Place of work: Łódz
If interested, please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: CCR:63 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.