|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|134||CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH 2 EUROPEAN LANGUAGES + ENGLISH||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||See JD|
Work in Poland for multilinguals with european languages!
Our customer offers an outstanding relocation package for candidates relocating to Poland! Contact us to know more about it!
Our customer is an international structured organization that is looking for a candidate who will join their office in Krakow as:
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE with English b2 AND combination of 2 EUROPEAN languages (at C1/C2 or native level), from which at least one must be:
- Slovenian (it could be only with Slovenian and English at C1 level)
- Norwegian (it could be only with English or Polish)
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Assessing customer’s business needs
- Handling customer complaints and answers to their questions
- Build sustainable relationships with customers
- Being engaged and proactive about the company’s Marketing and Sales plan
- Proposing innovative ideas that will improve the satisfaction of the customers
- Excellent command of 2 European languages at C1, C2 or native level, from which at least one must be: Croatian, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Greek.
- Slovenian only with English at C1
- Norwegian or with English or Polish
- English B2
- EU citizenship
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience in similar roles will be considered as a big advantage
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys working in a team in an international environment. The applicant needs to be open to new challenges and opportunities.
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- Introductory training to the company
- Relocation package for the people outside of Poland
- Polish course for beginners
- Great company environment (company events and parties)
- International environment
Place of work: Krakow
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: JOBID134 AND: