|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|90||CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH SLOVENIAN||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||Slovenian C1/C2 + English at B2|
Work in Poland for Slovenian speakers in Krakow.
Our customer is an international structured organization. Join their office in Krakow as CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH SLOVENIAN.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Assessing customer’s business needs
- Handling customer complaints and answering questions regarding products, orders, payments, invoices etc.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers
- Proposing innovative ideas that will improve the satisfaction of the customers
- Excellent command of Slovenian (C1 or native level) and English at B2 level
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience in similar roles will be considered a big advantage
- Great communication skills
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communication skills. He/She enjoys working in a team in an international environment. The applicant needs to be open to new challenges and opportunities.
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- International environment
- Introductory training to the company
- Relocation package for the people outside of Poland, as well as Polish course for beginners
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit)
Place of work: Krakow
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with subject: CCR 90 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.