|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART-TIME||LANGUAGES|
|69||CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||SEE DESCRIPTION|
Our customer is an international structured organization. Join their office in Krakow as a CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE.
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Assessing customer’s business needs
- Handling customer complaints and answering questions regarding products, orders, payments, invoices etc.
- Build sustainable relationships with customers
- Proposing innovative ideas that will improve the satisfaction of the customers
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience in similar roles will be considered a big advantage
- Great communication skills
- Eu citizenship or valid work permit
Language Requirements (one of the following) :
- Slovenian at C1 + English at C1 (Past experience in CSR is required)
- Slovenian at C1 + English at C1 + 2nd EU language at C1(English and Polish do not count)
- Czech&Slovak at C1 + English at B2/C1
- Slovak at C1 +English at C1 + 2nd EU language at C1(English and Polish do not count)
- Finnish at C1 +English at C1 + 2nd EU language at C1(English and Polish do not count)
- German at C1 +English at C1 + 2nd EU language at C1(English and Polish do not count)
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communication skills. He/She enjoys working in a team in an international environment. The applicant needs to be open to new challenges and opportunities.
The company offers:
- Permanent contract/temporary contract (1 year)
- International environment
- Introductory training to the company
- Relocation package depending on the market that you will work on
- Great company environment (many company events and parties to increase the team spirit)
Place of work: Krakow
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: CCR 69 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.