|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|534||Credit Memo Associate||REMOTE FROM POLAND||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our client is a global provider of technologically advanced, industry-leading products and superior customer service. At this time, for their Polish team, they are looking to hire a:
Credit Memo Associate
The Credit Memo Associate is responsible for reviewing and processing credit requests from both internal and external customers. The Associate is tasked with ensuring accurate calculations as well as obtaining appropriate approval levels for credits depending on amount. Previous experience with billing procedures as well as the handling of large data sets is a must.
- Upon request from management and/or customers, internal and external, review disputes that will likely lead to credit issuance.
- Lead in the Coordination/collaboration with both internal & external customers to research & resolve billing/invoicing issues.
- Generate reporting along with the creation of ad-hoc analysis to ensure accuracy of credits being requested/issued.
- Communicate effectively with all parties, as needed, to ensure proper resolution may be achieved for instances that led to the need of issuing credits.
- Upon completion of analysis/review of all credit requests, ensure all supporting documentation is properly saved and stored per company guidelines as well as entered into accounting system completely and accurately.
- Assist with month-end closing and all billing audits, as needed.
- Assist with Inbound/Outbound phone queues for billing department, as needed.
- Provide support to other projects as necessary
- English level B2/C1
- Good working knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and within a team effectively
- Exceptional Customer Service and follow up skills for both internal and
- Strong data entry skills with attention to detail
- Good computer skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proactive and results oriented
- Ability to navigate multiple programs and multitask with interruptions
- Permanent contract
- Introductory training to the company
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Lunch Vouchers
- Modern and dynamic work environment
If interested please send your cv at email@example.com with the job reference JOBID:534 in the title AND: