|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/ PART TIME||EXPERIENCE|
|151||SR DEVELOPER (TECH LEAD)||Catalonia region, close to Barcelona, Spain||FULL TIME||3-5 YEARS|
SENIOR Developer (Tech Lead) – CLOUD ENGINEER
Our Customer, an international IT company based in Catalonia region close to Barcelona (Spain) is looking for a Senior Developer (Tech Lead) for his team. The selected candidate will face the challenge of programming and automatizing the tests for the final software. The ideal candidate has an advanced level in design patterns and different databases. He/She will be reporting directly to the CTO.
- Perform refactoring of the automation of the hosting products in the private CLOUD.
- Document the logic of application programming and fixes the current bugs.
- Transition the tool to a service of micro services and a service of containers (docker) in the cloud.
- Perform code review to promote and teach good programming practices (SDLC)
- Automate functional and unit tests
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience in IT field.
- Excellent knowledge of BACKEND (Debug compiled software language, asynchronous messaging, Ecosystem microservices).
- Solid experience with 12-factor app, unit and functional testing methods, UML, cybersecurity and GIT-GIT
- Good knowledge of DESIGN (Microservices, SOA and API-first), DATA (SQL, BDD) and CLOUD (Docker,
The company offers
- Salary between 36.000 – 40.000 gross/year (3.000 – 3.300 € gross/month) based on experience.
- 38h working week and semi-flexible scheduled (from 6:00 to 19:00)
- 100% compensation in the event of illness up to the maximum contribution
- Permanent contract
- Home office: 1-2 days per week
- 1-hour away from Barcelona which means that the rental cost is 30 – 40 % lower than there.
- fruit Monday´s
- Longer weekends as every Friday afternoon is free
- Relocation package
- Quarterly bonus (10% of the salary)
- Social contribution
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: JOBID151 AND: