|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|130||Business Assistant to CEO||Bucharest, Romania||FULL TIME||ROMANIAN native + ENGLISH B1/B2|
Our customer, a corporation, is looking to recruit a Business Assistant to CEO for their Romanian branch located in Bucharest.
He/She will support the CEO with the administrative daily tasks and he-she will deal with banks about credit lines. They are looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of experience in same or in similar roles, who is ready to learn new skills and procedures. The ideal candidate speaks English at least at B2 level and he-she is motivated to join the branch of an international fast-growing company.
Daily tasks will include:
- Management: rented real estate, office supplies, car fleet, service providers [media, telco, taxi], furniture, air condition, etc.
- In the above areas, annual cost budgeting
- Care for physical safety and fire protection
- Ensuring delivery and collection of goods
- Planning and management of the warehouse area
- Search for new solutions to improve logistics service and optimize transport costs and package damage
- Supervision of the circulation of warehouse and transport documentation
- Preparation of reports, analyzes and summaries
- Participation in inventories
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Preparing reports of stocks, receivables, liabilities – aim: delivery of accounting management information, efficient management of working capital
- Management of receivables – setting up and securing credit lines for Partners, optimization of payment terms (shortage), debt collection, age debt analysis – aim: sales protection, collection in accordance with the terms of payments
- Management of trade payables (TP) and others – TP settlement in accordance with the due dates, keeping touches with Vendors persons in finance dept., requesting for the longest TP terms (grace period) – aim: avoidance of any orders blocs related to past due payments
- Constant cooperation with accounting company – delivery of comprehensive and related to the appropriate period documents (invoices, bills, bank statements) – aim: getting of financial statements in accordance with deadlines
- Exchange rate risk management – hedging the exchange rate risk – aim: minimizing of exchange rate differences
- Relationships with the bank – operating costs analysis, fundraising (submitting an application for loans, leasing, etc) – aim: quick access to the funds and the lowest cost of services
- Skills to manage small teams
- Delegation & Execution
- Budgeting and execution in all areas of responsibility
The company offers:
- Competitive Terms and Conditions
- Career opportunities
If interested, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference JOBID:130 in the title AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this position? Share it online (links under the picture)