|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|28||Automation Engineer||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||ENGLISH + POLISH|
Our customer, an international manufacturer company, well-known and very present in the European market, is looking for an Automation Engineer, to work in their Krakow office in Poland.
- Write the interfaces to connect between our robots, our ERP and the MES
- Coordinate different projects from A-Z.
- Work on projects, alone and/or in team of partners
- Follow-up of projects
- Experience in similar project and a clear vision of the future digital architecture of production facilities
- You see the clear connections between our (welding) robot
- PLC-programming (Mistubishi & Beckhoff)
- C#, .NET skills
- English and Polish on communicative level (written and spoken)
- Sense of responsibility, result oriented, efficient in communication and teamwork
The company offer:
- Great opportunity to make the difference in an organization
- Good team spirit
- Office located in Krakow, Poland
- Great terms and conditions
Apply sending your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject: AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.