|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|26||Application Engineer for Motion Electronics Low Voltage Solutions for Motor Control||PRAGUE||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
- Focus on highly integrated solutions for low voltage motor control for applications such as drones, toys, robotics, portable equipment, etc.
- Support of European customers developing projects with our components.
- Digital and analog electronics mixed activities.
- Customer technical support mainly by email, eventually by phone and customer visits.
- Project development (HW/SW) for our customers.
- Project Management in cooperation with our Divisions, Marketing and Sales organizations.
- Analysis of customer applications and feasibility study on application requirements.
- Analysis and benchmarks of our products in customer applications.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- General knowledge about analog and power electronics design for motor control
- General knowledge about Stepper, DC, BLDC and AC Motors
- English on communicative level (written and spoken)
- Openness to travel within EMEA Region by plane or car
- Attractive salary and wide range of corporate benefits
- Opportunity to do a highly interesting and creative high-tech work with leading edge technologies and applications
- Close contacts with customers and their newest applications
- Office located in Prague city center
Apply now sending an email to email@example.com