|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART-TIME||LANGUAGES|
|20||API / MICROSERVICES INTEGRATION ENGINEER||KRAKOW||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is an international Company who is recruiting a API / Microservices Integration Engineer for their team in Krakow. The ideal candidate has at least 5 years past experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar
- Create coding standards and tools for application development, execution and release.
- Be completely in charge software-programming applications and software products
- Examine user stories and translate them into detailed technical specifications.
- Breakdown stories into other developer tasks.
- Be in charge of reviewing the code
- Create IT product interfaces and integration capabilities (APIs, events, streaming)
- Support product delivery and operation needs by creating technical capabilities
- Develop an Agile environment within the IT Product Team
- Take part in technical training in order to stay up to date with the constant technological changes
- Great knowledge and use of IT principles, theories, and concepts.
- A good grasp of related functional and technical groups.
- Be able to communicate and work with internal stakeholders in order to analyse requirements and create solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar
- Have experience and great comprehension of IT technologies in the technology stack such as TypeScript, Angular, Java, Java Spring
- Past working experience in Agile (ideally SCRUM) environment
- Experience in microservice technologies: APIs, Containers, Events, Continuous Delivery
- Have associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or combination of education and work experience
- Have good communication skills in order to pass on to others plans and decisions
- Knowledge of application security
- Great English skills verbal & written
- EU citizenship or valid work permit for Poland
The company offers:
- Private medical care
- Training to the company
- Product discounts
- Great company environment (company events and parties)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
Place of work: Krakow
Please send your CV in English at info@Itselecta.com with the subject: JOBID 20 AND: