- IT Selecta attaches special importance to respecting privacy of persons whose personal data it processes. Respecting the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection and the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on processing personal data and technical and organizational conditions to be met by equipment and information technology systems used for processing of personal data, IT Selecta carefully selects and implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure proper protection of the processed data. In particular, IT Selecta secures data against access of unauthorized persons and against its processing in violation of applicable laws. IT Selecta has permanent control over data processing and limits access to such data to the highest degree possible, by providing appropriate processing authorizations only when necessary. As part of the implemented Security Policy and Technology System Management Manual, IT Selecta informs you of the following privacy policies described below.
- The administrator of your personal data is Alessandro Lombardi Must Sales(address: plac Bawol 6/9 30-838 Krakow, Poland), tax identification number: 6762505517, conducting business activity in Poland under the brand of “IT Selecta”.
- The personal data files processed by IT Selecta have been submitted for registration to the Polish General Data Protection Inspector and are awaiting entry into the nationwide register of personal data files.
- Your personal data is processed for purposes of recruiting and executing the contract (or directly for the purpose of signing it when you express such wish).
- Providing any personal information is voluntary, however, it is sometimes a condition of participation in the recruitment process or effective conclusion and performance of the contract with IT Selecta.
- IT Selecta does not store any sensitive personal data. Such data, should it be in any way within possession of IT Selecta, will be removed immediately, in a manner preventing its further reading. It is forbidden to provide content which is unlawful and, in particular, infringes the rights of third parties.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period no longer than necessary for the purpose of its processing and then removed in a manner preventing its further reading.
- The person providing his/her personal data is entitled to:
8.1. correcting, completing, updating, or rectifying their personal data;
8.2. requesting deletion of their personal data;
8.3. objection to processing of his/her personal data.
For these purposes, such persons should submit an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send their request by registered mail to the address indicated in point 2 above.
- Your personal data may be made available to recipients entitled to do so by law, as well as to entrepreneurs contracting recruitment services to IT Selecta.