|JOB ID||JOB TITLE||LOCATION||FULL/PART TIME||LANGUAGES|
|83||PRODUCT & TEST ENGINEER||PRAGUE||FULL TIME||ENGLISH|
Our customer is one of the world’s leading multinational electronic companies when it comes to manufacturing different components. They have different offices around the world and we are recruiting for their Prague office.
- Developing and testing custom integrated circuits for wireless recharging mobile phones, touch control, etc. – including SW and HW development (as a part of a team)
- Developing test programs at different levels
- Creating circuitry to meet the demanding requirements for circuit test-ability (DFT)
- Working together with other engineers in the development and production of products for different customers
- Degree/Higher Education in Electrical Engineering
- Basic experience in Software Development (C / C ++, Visual Basic)
- Knowledge of usage of measuring devices
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuits designing
- Experience in SW / FW creation for ARM Cortex M microcomputers
- Experience in designing printed circuit boards is an advantage
- English language at B2 level
- EU citizenship
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary and a wide range of company benefits
- Fully equipped workplace with modern technology
- Opportunity to do a highly interesting and creative high-tech work with leading-edge technologies and applications
- Close contacts with customers and their newest applications
- Many training and development opportunity
- Transportation voucher
- Meal vouchers
- The possibility of a Relocation Package
- Great company environment
- Office located in Prague city center
The position is open for candidates with different seniority (senior and junior).
In case of fresh graduates, it would be beneficial if they could provide us with some completed projects or tasks related to this specific sector developed during the studies.
Apply now by sending an email to email@example.com with the job reference JOBID:83 AND:
Without this statement, we cannot process your data and contact you.